LinkedinTwitterThe DetailsConnectBlog Facebook Meet the TherapistHome For Writers

Monday, January 13, 2014

Speaking on Stereotypes in Texas

Admit it....you were already stereotyping those wonderful Texans. LOL.

I've been a little MIA because I'm preparing for my first workshop for the Woodlands, TX, chapter of ACFW this Saturday!


The Writers on the Storm Chapter has invited me to speak about Breaking Character Stereotypes, so I've been hard at work preparing my speech and updating my Stereotype Writing's Guide ebook. I'm adding all sorts of new stereotypes, and have forayed into the world of Calibre and formatting for Kindle and Nook. etc.

If you attend the workshop, I'll have .epub versions available of the current iteration of my Guide for sale, so if you're in the area, come! It won't be available online for some time.

Here's the deets about where we're meeting:

Lupe Tortilla
19437 Interstate 45 Frontage Rd

Shenandoah, TX 77385

Maybe I'll see you there. :)