LinkedinTwitterThe DetailsConnectBlog Facebook Meet the TherapistHome For Writers

Wednesday, March 21, 2012

Some Google Alert Fun

If you aren't using Google Alert, you need to be. I regularly get cracked up when something shows up in my Inbox about Character Therapy. Here's one of the funniest things I read about myself. (And yes, I realize that does rather smack of narcissism, but the whole Google Alert system was built around the idea that we all want to read about ourselves. So take it up with Google.)

I found the following post at this link. I don't know the author, and she doesn't know me, which makes this funnier. I hope she writes in. 


I'm an entrepreneur and on a one-woman campaign!! Heretofore not phrases I've associated with myself. Pretty cool.

Let's Analyze: What are some of the funnier things you've read with Google Alerts?

Click here to read my review of Katie Ganshert's Wildflowers from Winter and be entered to win an advanced reader copy!