My new Sonicare Essence Power E-series Toothbrush.
Ah....if you only knew how OCD I am about my teeth, you'd know this was the most perfect gift my husband could have bought me.
O Sonicare, let me count the ways I love you:
1) You feel like you've just stepped out of the dentist office...every time you brush.
2) It has an ooh-la-la gum massage function....which is just as it sounds. Mah-velous.
3) It feeds my OCD-ness: you brush the prescribed 2 minute period, but it beeps at you every 30 seconds to let you know to focus on a different quadrant of your mouth (up right, up left, down right, down left). I sigh in satisfaction as I know each tooth is getting the right amount of tender, loving care.
4) It holds charge for at least 2 weeks, which is great for traveling.
5) Changing toothbrush heads is extremely easy to do...no wires, batteries, etc.
6) It's actually a politically-correct gift for someone with OCD because everyone needs to have good dental hygiene. (My husband gets a lovely snort each time he tells someone what he got me...and WHY.)
7) I get an equally good snort when I tell people my husband shopped at Costco and got 2 of these brushes for the price of 1....so he basically ripped me off by getting himself a gift disguised as a gift to me. Even I have to admit this was great thinking on his part.