LinkedinTwitterThe DetailsConnectBlog Facebook Meet the TherapistHome For Writers

Saturday, December 15, 2012

Top 10 Christmas Carols for the Emotionally Disturbed

Gotta hate love email forwards! Hope you enjoy as much as I did! (And since I went caroling last night for the first time in years...these were on my mind.)

Top 10 Christmas Carols for the Emotionally Disturbed

1) Schizophrenia:  Do You Hear What I Hear?

2) Dissociative Identify Disorder: We Three Kings Disoriented Are

3) Dementia: I'll Think I'll Be Home For Christmas

4) Narcissistic: Hark! The Herald Angels Sing About Me

5) Manic: Deck the Halls and Walls and House and Lawn and Streets and Stores and Office and Town and Cars and Buses and Trucks and Trees

6) Paranoid: Santa Clause Is Coming to Town to Get Me

7) Borderline Personality Disorder: Thoughts of Roasting on an Open Fire

8) Personality Disorder, Not Otherwise Specified: You Better Watch Out, I'm Gonna Cry, I'm Gonna Pout, Maybe I'll Tell You Why

9) ADHD: Silent Night, Holy ooooh! Look at the Froggy - Can I have a chocolate? Why is France so far away?

10) Obsessive Compulsive Disorder: Jingle Bells, Jingle Bells, Jingle Bells, Jingle Bells, Jingle Bells, Jingle Bells, Jingle Bells, Jingle Bells, Jingle Bells, Jingle Bells, Jingle Bells, Jingle Bells, Jingle Bells, Jingle Bells, Jingle Bells, Jingle Bells, Jingle Bells, Jingle Bells, Jingle Bells, Jingle Bells, Jingle Bells, Jingle Bells, Jingle Bells, Jingle Bells, Jingle Bells, Jingle Bells, Jingle Bells, Jingle Bells, Jingle Bells, Jingle Bells, Jingle Bells, Jingle Bells


Share this one, folks. If you can't laugh at these, something's wrong with you!