LinkedinTwitterThe DetailsConnectBlog Facebook Meet the TherapistHome For Writers

Monday, November 5, 2012

Moving Week!

This weekend, my family and I moved into a new home! We are renting while we are in escrow and anticipate being real homeowners soon!

As a result, we don't even have Internet hooked up in our new home, and I'm typing this out character by character on my iPhone. So it will be short!

Please keep us in your thoughts and prayers, as moving is stressful, especially with a 4 1/2 year old. But what a momentous occasion! Hopefully our last move ever.

I'm finally unpacking boxes that have been stored away upwards of 7 years.

Most interesting find: hand blown glass flowers that we twisted and created ourselves at the Corning Glass and Museum in Rochester, NY. They were unscathed, which was a miracle.

Let's Analyze:

What's the most interesting thing that you've unearthed from long-forgotten about boxes?