LinkedinTwitterThe DetailsConnectBlog Facebook Meet the TherapistHome For Writers

Wednesday, May 4, 2011

Talented Writer/Artist Commissioned for My Website Sketch!



Can you BELIEVE the talent behind this sketch? I was so lucky to snag the beautiful Elizabeth Mueller to do a commissioned sketch that will have a prominent place on my new website when it launches later this month. Please stop by her blog and appreciate the multi-faceted talent God has given this woman!

Q4U: Do you, like I do, think this picture captures the essence of what I do on this blog in the most amazing way?

Wordle: signature

9 comments:

Jessica Nelson said...

Yep. Great image!

Misha Gerrick said...

Wow! I love it! :-D

Sarah Forgrave said...

Love it, Jeannie! :)

Julie Arduini said...

I think it is perfect. Love it!

Cecilia Marie Pulliam said...

Speaks volumes! She did a great job.

Elizabeth Mueller said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Elizabeth Mueller said...

Jeannie! I'm happy that I was able to portray your vision. Thank you so much for this post, it really means a lot to me! I can't wait to see it on your official website when it is ready!
*hugs*

YA Paranormal Romance Darkspell coming soon!

♥.•*¨Elizabeth¨*•.♥
www.authorelizabethmueller.com
facebook
Twitter
Goodreads

S.B.Niccum said...

Wow! Elizabeth did that! She's so talented. Thanks for your comments, and I would love for you to review Veiled, even though you didn't win a copy. I can arrange for a compensation :)
Sil
www.sbniccum.com

PatriciaW said...

Perfect!

Post a Comment

Both comments and questions are welcome. I hope you enjoyed your time on the couch today.