LinkedinTwitterThe DetailsConnectBlog Facebook Meet the TherapistHome For Writers

Monday, September 26, 2011

Conference Talk (and Winners!)

Just got in at 10:00 p.m. California time from the ACFW conference, where I got up at 6:00 a.m. Central time. I'm exhausted, and want to extrapolate on the conference for this week's blog posts, but it will have to wait until tomorrow.

For now, the winners of the two giveaways I had going on my blog last week are:

For Julie Lessman's A Heart Revealed -- Brianna Soloski!

For Alice Lynn's Scattered Pieces - Miss Sharpe!

Stay tuned for pictures and info tomorrow!

2 comments:

Miss Sharp said...

I feel like Charlie in Willy Wonka when he finally opened the lucky chocolate bar. Woot!!

Thank you, Jeannie! :D

Anonymous said...

I am hopelessly and embarrassingly behind on my e-mail.

Thank you so much, Jeannie and Julie! I can't wait to lose myself in a good book.

Post a Comment

Both comments and questions are welcome. I hope you enjoyed your time on the couch today.