LinkedinTwitterThe DetailsConnectBlog Facebook Meet the TherapistHome For Writers

Monday, December 28, 2009

Got Questions?

Now's the time to ask them. The queue is fairly low for character therapy questions, so send them in if you've been thinking about it. You can see examples of the types of "assessments" I do if you look in my blog archives for Treatment Tuesday posts. It's a lot of fun for me to do and it seems most of the authors have fun with it, too.

Just because you've written in once doesn't mean you don't have other characters stewing on the backburner. I'd love to help out if I can, since I'm very appreciative of those who have already written in. :)

So what are you waiting for? Send those character/plot sketches in!


Wordle: signature

1 comment:

Tamika: said...

Thanks for offering such a unique service. Learning about our characters can seem like a daunting task at times. Like staring down a pitch black corridor not knowing where the light switch is.

Hope you had a wonderful Christmas!

Post a Comment

Both comments and questions are welcome. I hope you enjoyed your time on the couch today.