LinkedinTwitterThe DetailsConnectBlog Facebook Meet the TherapistHome For Writers

Wednesday, March 20, 2013

Google Reader Goes Bye-Bye July 1st

Perhaps you've already heard of the pending death of Google Reader. This means that if you have subscribed to The Character Therapist via RSS feed and mainly use Reader to get your updates, you will be out in the cold come July 1st, 2013.

What can you do? 2 things:

 1) Subscribe to my newsletter.

If you aren't interested in receiving posts as they become available (I post Mondays and Wednesdays, then have Free Association Fridays and Weekend Funnies on Saturdays), then consider signing up for my quarterly newsletter below. I am working on my inaugural edition, and I'll be sure to include links to my most popular posts so you won't miss out.

It only takes a second, plus you'll get a complimentary copy of my Writer's Guide to Character Motivation just for doing so.

 


2) Subscribe to my blog via email.

Email will never go away, and you will be assured to receive the latest posts from me in your inbox. I post Mondays and Wednesdays, then have Free Association Fridays and Weekend Funnies on Saturdays, so you would receive about 3-4 emails a week. You can easily click on the link if you're interested that day, or just delete it. But at least YOU have the power to decide!

All you have to do is put your email in the box below and you're set. You can thank Google for giving you about 4 months to make this transition, but why wait?

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner
Either way, we can still stay connected.

Looking forward,