LinkedinTwitterThe DetailsConnectBlog Facebook Meet the TherapistHome For Writers

Wednesday, August 24, 2011

Therapeutic Writing

About three weeks ago, I was approached by a representative from All Things Healing: an online community for healing mind, body, spirit, planet. As a result, my first article on Therapeutic Writing is up on their site! Please click here and let me know what you think!

(It might be a bit familiar to some of my earlier subscribers, but new to most all the rest of you. Leave a comment on the site and show some support!) And while you're there, check out the rest of the site....very interesting.

1 comment:

blankenship.louise said...

I think you hit the nail right on the head. Who was it who said that to write all you do is open a vein and bleed on the page?

Writing has always been my self-therapy, so you're preaching to the choir :). But I think it's a spot-on article.

Post a Comment

Both comments and questions are welcome. I hope you enjoyed your time on the couch today.