LinkedinTwitterThe DetailsConnectBlog Facebook Meet the TherapistHome For Writers

Tuesday, December 14, 2010

Treatment Tuesday - Change Is In The Air?

Since I am still without internet service for my laptop, I have hung my "Closed" sign out for today's Treatment Tuesday.

So to do a quick poll (very quick, seeing as how I am actually typing this on a Kindle--torturous):

What do you guys think about changing Treatment Tuesday to Character Clinic ? I figure I could do two assessments a week sometimes instead of being slave to Tuesdays only. Of course this assumes people keep writing in!

I am working on your assessment for next week Alison. Promise. Yours is the only one in my queue!

To quote Frasier, I'm listening. Well...reading, anyway. Do you approve of the proposed change?

7 comments:

Melissa Gill said...

I think whatever works for you. I always enjoy your character insights no matter what day of the week.

Anonymous said...

I agree with Melissa. Whatever makes it easiest for you.

Tracy Krauss said...

I think 'Character Clinic' sounds very clever - and also allows more freedom for you to deviate from a Tuesday if you want to

Sierra Gardner said...

I think character clinic is catchy and you won't hear me complaining about seeing more character assessments =)

Clar said...

I like the sound of that! Go for it!

Shannon said...

Yeah, the more treatments the better! I always loved reading them.

Jaime Wright said...

Love it! Do it!

Post a Comment

Both comments and questions are welcome. I hope you enjoyed your time on the couch today.