LinkedinTwitterThe DetailsConnectBlog Facebook Meet the TherapistHome For Writers

Saturday, November 20, 2010

Free Association Results and Uncertain Heart Winner!

Start Word: SALT.                        End Word: LOVER.

Can I get an AMEN from you sodium lovers out there? The most interesting association was when Jaime took us from "cat" to "eggs." Methinks she was free associating on "salt" instead of "cat."

And the winner of Andrea Boeshaar's Uncertain Heart is rubynreba!! Thanks for participating in the book giveaway and in the free association!


Wordle: signature

1 comment:

rubynreba said...

Thank you so very much! I am emailing you my information. I really look forward to receiving the book!

Post a Comment

Both comments and questions are welcome. I hope you enjoyed your time on the couch today.